Floating Holidays was born from decades of experience sailing in the Ionian Sea, the Tyrrhenian and the Adriatic. At the beginning like a little association "A.S.D. 2 Mari Yacht&Sail"and therefore like Oltreoceano charter. Our skippers took part in national and international sailing regatta at a very competitive level.
In addition, our instructors have the experience by being members of different sailing clubs and organizations. Over the past 16 years we have carried out different activities. Since 1997, we have conducted various activities within the charter and sailing the seas of Italy so 'as in those of Greece, especially, Croatia and the Côte d'Azur in France.
Not less important , the knowledge from our staff of the contracts of lease and Systems Management:
- Bareboat contracts
- Third part insurance
- Insurance all risk for yach
- Knowledge of legislation boating and tax
- Port authority's ordinance.
- Management system (CRM)
and the knowledge of our skippers:
- Boat License
- Nautical equipment
- Safety equipment
- Mooring fee - Moorings place
- Sea Engines
- Port authority's ordinance
- Ships Paper
- Weather and forecast.
Here are the most significant activities of our skippers:
- Assistant instructor at San Vito Schools Taranto
- Instructor of sailing school Alto Ionio yacht club, in order to prepare students for sailing races
- Assistance and rescue at sea in various sailing races (Trophy Sea, zonal championship J24 class, multi-class sailing race Championship Minialtura Naples, Laser, Rolex cup Volvo cup etc.)
- The role of collaborator with: sailing school "LNI" of Naples - Sailing school "Rowing Club Naples" - Sailing school "Ondabuena" Taranto - Sailing school "Sporting Club of Pulsano" - "Sailing Club Lucano" Policoro - Course BLS (Basic Life Support), class A \ B according to the guide lines IRC (Italian Resuscitation Council Performer) - Activities of charter boats and transfers - Foundation and chair of 'Sports Association and sailing charter, "2 Mariyachtesail" - Constitution of the charter company "OLTREOCEANO"
based in Taranto.
Knowledge of the following seas:
- Excellent: Ionian Greece, Salento and South Tyrrhenian
- Good: Southern Croatia, Central and Northern Adriatic and Tyrrhenian sea
- Medium: Caribbean sea.
Wanting to improve and increase our activity, providing more and more qualified services to our customers, we created the New Floating Holidays, a Charter Company based in Lefkada (Greece) and in Taranto (Puglia, Italy).
Our goal is to experience the sea and its wonders, trying to convey the passion to our customers offering a complete service from booking the trip, and beyond.
A dedicated team will follow our travellers and will accommodate every requests, to ensure that their holiday turns into an unforgettable experience full of fun and relaxation in complete safety.